Sunday 21 June 2015

A Special Day

This is dedicated to Men who have been and would be playing the Responsible role of a Man.
The world we are in makes so much demands of us that we owe nobody any explanation when we fall short of such demands. For parents especially Fathers, it can be overwhelming because of the society we are in. The man remains the head of the family. Thus, so much is thrust on him to deal with whether he's capable or not.
My Dad retired when I was in senior secondary class 2 and still ensured I was catered for in the best way all through higher institution. I was with him when he cleared his saving for my project in the final year,2007.
He instilled the habit of humility, sportsmanship and contentment to everyone around him. He really stood by me during my years of unemployment with words of encouragement, prayers and little stipends to keep mind,body and soul together. I remember holding back his numerous "change" when being sent on errands so that I can "subscribe"and stay online to apply for jobs, keep in touch with friends and all.
He's simple yet strict and a good planner. He loves football and i'm a manifestation of that act too.

I just want to say THANK YOU for everything because words can't explain how grateful I am for all you did to make me happy and comfortable.

Thinking about all you have been doing for me put tears in my eyes.
Always love you Dad


 
.








2 comments:

  1. Baba rere, I am a witness to all he did for us. He never for once gave up on ensuring we got the best, even when it was uncomfortable for him. We could not have asked God for a better father. Love you to the moon and back dad, you rock always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless ur dad nd all the special fathers out dere who have bin supportive... We celebrate them all

    ReplyDelete